Vitamin K2 is an essential fat-soluble vitamin important for optimal bone and cardiovascular health. It regulates the transport and distribution of calcium in the body. K2 variant MK-7 surpasses other K2 forms due to its superior bioavailability, longer half-life, and lower dosage requirement. K2VITAL® is the purest, most active and proven safe Vitamin K2 as MK-7.
MK7 Vitamin K2 (K2VITAL®) greatly improves both bone and heart health via regulation of calcium balance in the body. It aids calcium in reaching the bone mass and incorporating calcium then into the bone, where it is needed for bone building and strengthening. Furthermore, it ensures calcium is not deposited in the arteries, where it can build up and cause serious cardiovascular risk.
Vitamin K2 activates specific proteins for the transportation and binding of calcium from the arteries and blood into the bone matrix. Vitamin K2 as MK7 (methaquinone-7) is more stable and stays in the body longer than other forms of vitamin K.
- PUTS CALCIUM INTO BALANCE: Vitamin K2 activates matrix glaprotein (MGP) by carboxylation to become cMGP which binds free-floating calcium, preventing it from being deposited in arteries.
- BONE MINERAL DENSITY: Clinical studies involving postmenopausal women revealed that they benefited from a daily low dose of MK-7 for three years with a resulting reduced age-related decline in bone mineral density.
- CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH: Scientific and clinical studies investigating the effect of vitamin K2 MK-7 on cardiovascular health demonstrate a significant reduction in arterial stiffness and slower progression of calcification.
- BENEFITS DURING PREGNANCY: Studies involving expectant mothers demonstrate the benefits of vitamin K2 supplementation during pregnancy. Vitamin K2 is poorly transported from a mother to unborn child. This can be remedied through K2 supplementation.
MK7 Vitamin K2 90 capsulesRecommended use: Helps in the maintenance of bones. Helps to prevent vitamin K deficiency.
Medicinal ingredients (Each capsule contains):
• Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone 7) 120 mcg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, sucrose, acacia gum, starch, tricalcium phosphate, vegetable oil.
Recommended dose (adult): Adults take 1 capsule once daily.
Warnings: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners.