Zinc Copper Pro is the perfect combination of zinc picolinate and copper bisglycinate. This formula contains highly absorbable forms of these essential minerals needed for the immune system, maintaining energy levels in the body, and to support healthy and vibrant skin, hair, and nails.
Zinc is necessary to maintain the body’s defense system while supporting healthy immune function, protein synthesis, and energy metabolism. Zinc also plays an important role in prostate and reproductive health. Copper is needed to form red blood cells and transferrin, the protein responsible for maintaining iron transportation in the blood. Both zinc and copper are required to produce and repair connective tissue, which supports healthy skin, hair, nails, and bones.
Zinc and copper are vital for hundreds of enzyme reactions and a proper balance of zinc and copper is important, as over supplementation in either mineral can cause a deficiency in the other. Deficiency in either zinc or copper can cause numerous pathophysiological conditions including decreased levels of the enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD), which provides antioxidant protection in red blood cells (RBC). Deficiency in zinc can lead to impaired immune function with increased susceptibility to infections and reoccurring colds and flu, slow wound healing, chronic inflammation, loss in taste and smell, acne, infertility, loss of appetite, delayed growth, hair loss, thinning fingernails that develop white spots, and mood disorders.
ZINC COPPER PRO SUPPLEMENT: Helps to maintain and support immune function and energy metabolism. Helps connective tissue formation and to maintain healthy skin, hair, nails and bones. Helps to form red blood cells, maintain normal iron transport in the body, and prevent zinc and copper deficiency.
- HEALTHY IMMUNE FUNCTION:
- Zinc supports the formation and function of T cells (T lymphocytes) and white blood cells, produced in bone marrow that helps the immune system fight off infections.
- Copper supports the body’s organs and tissues and act as biochemical barriers against infections and bacteria.
- BOOST ENERGY METABOLISM:
- Zinc helps reduce inflammation, boosts the function of antioxidant enzymes, and maintains proper function of lipid and glucose metabolism.
- Copper helps in the creation of hemoglobin, needed for iron transport and to form red blood cells which carry oxygen throughout the body’s organs and tissues.
- BENEFITS FOR HAIR, SKIN, NAILS:
- Zinc helps in the proper functioning of oil glands around hair follicles for healthy hair.
- Zinc and copper are required to produce and repair connective tissue, which supports healthy skin, hair, nails, and bones.
Zinc Copper Pro 120 capsulesRecommended use: Helps to maintain and support immune function and energy metabolism. Helps connective tissue formation and to maintain healthy skin, hair, nails and bones. Helps to form red blood cells, maintain normal iron transport in the body, and prevent zinc and copper deficiency.
Medicinal ingredients (Each capsule contains):
• Zinc (picolinate) 10 mg
• Copper (bisglycinate) 2 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Recommended dose (adult): Take 1 capsule 2 times per day. Take with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Contraindications: Do not use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Available at the following online retailers: